The ultimate Sailing vacation
Discover our exciting, personalized sailing vacations and leave the traditional, static resort behind for the ultimate experience.
Our fully crewed yacht charters are designed for those seeking an exclusive, exceptional and remarkable vacation of a lifetime. Step aboard our most luxurious, fully crewed sailing catarmaran, where your every desire is catered for. Sleeping upto 8 guests.
Immerse yourself in the Maldives and enjoy a different view every day. Relax on a spacious deck with a drink in hand while our professional crew takes care of every detail for you and your guests.
Scattered across the equator in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the gem like islands of the Maldives depict the rare vision of a tropical paradise. Palm fringed islands with pristine beaches, turquoise lagoons, crystal clear warm water and stunning coral reefs with abundant varieties of marine life and hosting a massive variety of world class waves that are now accessible to the travelling surfer.
There are over 1,192 islands in the Maldives Republic, measuring 820 km’s north to south and 120 km’s east to west, the closest neighbors are India and Sri Lanka.
Our crew onboard captain, deck hand and chef are passionate about delivering five-star hospitality. Your vacation is your time to relax and get away from it all. We carefully handpick our crew for their excellent customer service to make this a reality. While you have fun with your guests, they will be quietly in the background making sure the details are looked after on your crewed sailboat charter.
This is your chance to surf newly discovered waves with zero crowds in one of the world’s last frontiers.From October to April the New Ireland Province receives Northern Hemisphere swells from the northwest to northeast. During these months the wind is predominantly from the N/NW and the surf ranges from 3-4ft to 5-6ft in the bigger swells.
A standard PNG Explorer charter is 10 nights and departs from the ship’s home port, Kavieng Harbour. Generally charters start just out of Kavieng itself toward the westward islands of New Hanover (Lavongai). However, depending on the swell and wind, a trip may head eastwards towards Tabar. Charters may also include remote St Matthias (Mussau) or the Admiralty Islands (Manus) to the far northwest.
PACK YOUR FISHING GEAR
Fishing has always been the lifeblood of island nations and the Maldives is no different, this place has been dubbed the ‘fishiest’ places on the planet. Pelagic species are often the favourite target although there are a lot of reef and shallow water species that will give you a run for your money like Bonefish, Barracuda, Groper, Snapper and the king of fish, the Giant Trevally.
Cruising the deep waters along the outside of the reef Yellow fin Tuna, Dogtooth Tuna, Dolphin Fish, Wahoo, Sail Fish and Marlin all cruise these waters. If you want to fish make sure you bring plenty of your favourite lures.
FREE DIVING & SNORKELLING
The other side of Maldives lay beneath the turquoise waters.
Experience the beauty of thousands of coral reefs, beautiful fish and sea creatures that will keep you wanting more!
Limited snorkelling gear onboard, we recommend guest bring their own.
|Sail category||full batten|
|Layout||6 + 2 Cabins / 6 Heads|
|Length overall||18.28 m (59.97 ft)|
|Beam||8.4 m (27.56 ft)|
|Draft||1.4 m (4.59 ft)|
|Engine||2 X 75 HP|
|Fuel Tank||1500 l|
Designing your dining experience
When your booking is confirmed, we will start working with you to create meal plans tailored to your tastes for your crewed yacht charter.
To help you tailor your menu, you will receive preference lists for food, snacks and drinks so we can stock up on your favorites. You can talk to the crew about your ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner before you depart.
If you want to celebrate something special, invite a local chef on board or want to try a specific style of cuisine, we can do the research and book for you
If you want to dine out at the finest local restaurants, our crew can advise on the best and make bookings for you
Organizing your packing list for a sailing trip is a great way to ensure that you don’t forget anything important. Besides clothes and personal items, you’ll need to make sure you pack some important sailing items and emergency essentials that would be a problem if they were missing.
Check the list of what your boat will come with, and then ensure that you remember to bring along:
- Passport and licenses and copies of each. If you have prescription medication make sure it has all details on the bottle including your name. A under-the-shirt security pouch for documents is also a good idea to bring.
- Soft-sided luggage like a backpack or duffle bag. Hard luggage is hard to fit in closets and cabinets
- Sunblock. Oil-free is best if you’re reapplying a lot. Do not bring oil for tanning as it can stain the wood or fabric on the boat. Lip balm with SPF and insect repellent is also recommended.
- “Dry Bags” or ZipLock bags for money and electronics.
- Travel size shampoo, soap, toothbrush, and toothpaste. Tweezers and nail clippers are also recommended. Seasickness pills or patches are perfect for those who get seasick and earplugs and eyeshades are great for light sleepers.
- For clothing we recommend several t-shirts, a couple pairs of short and swimsuits, windbreaker or light rain coat, hat, and sunglasses. For shoes, a pair of street, boat, and water shoes are recommended. It’s best to go barefoot on the boat to keep it clean. If you want to wear shoes you can wear something with non-marking soles and good grip. Linens and towels are included, but you might want to pack a separate beach towel.
- Favorite CDs. All boats have CD players and it’s more reliable than iPods and mp3 players.
- Favorite herbs & spices (in a pill organizer or zip lock bags) to add zing to simple dishes.
- Miscellaneous items include: matches, playing cards, flashlight, small bag for beach trips, and a small notebook or journal for writing notes about the trip!
Stuff you DO NOT need to bring:
- Cooking and eating implements and utensils.
- Navigation tools and charts.
- First aid kit. All boats have them on board.
- Ladies: First leave the expensive jewelry at home. Then, forget bringing a lot of makeup and a hair dryer.
- Work from your office.
- Most importantly, worries.
Daily rate, quoted in Euros.
- Covers upto 8 guests, in 6 cabins
- Per person rate applies upto 10 guests
Request availability and charter quote
Share this tour with your friends...