With Uganda’s borders open and guests welcomed once again to Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp, we’re pleased to share the news that Uganda Wildlife Authority will be running an extra special price discount on all gorilla tracking permits.
The following discounts on permit costs will be effective from 1st December 2020 to 31st March 2021:
- Foreign non-resident gorilla tracking permits reduced from USD 700 to USD 400
- Foreign resident gorilla tracking permits reduced from USD 600 to USD 300
- East African resident gorilla tracking permits reduced from UGX 250,000 to UGX 150,000
The discounted permits will only apply to new purchases for gorilla tracking between 1st December 2020 and 31st March 2021.
- 5 nights All inclusive Gorilla Trekking, Uganda. from $4300
- 16 nights Gorillas, Great Migration, Victoria falls – Luxury flying safari. from $12,000
- 8 Nights Luxury Sanctuary Retreats Safari, Kenya & Uganda. from $6400
” The Gorilla Trek in Uganda was like nothing i have ever experienced in my life, its hard to explain the feeling sitting just meters away from these huge Gorillas. There is something so humbling, yet so sad. To know these are the last few Gorillas living in the wild. By trekking with the Gorillas you are helping the conservation efforts against Gorilla poachers”
Words by Stephanie Moon