SANCTUARY SUN BOAT IV
Furnished in a contemporary style with an art deco influence, the modern fittings and cutting edge technology on board the boutique Sanctuary Sun Boat IV are combined with sophisticated public areas with luxurious teak flooring for an elegant finish.
- Temple of Karnak and temple of Khnum
- Temple of Kom Ombo
- Philae Temple on the Island of Agilika.
- Take a ride on a felucca (a typical Egyptian sailboat) around Elephantine Island, Lord Kitchener’s Botanical Gardens, and the Agha Khan Mausoleum (weather permitting, life jackets will be provided).
- Visit the Granite Quarries, which supplied the ancient Egyptians with most of the hard stone used in pyramids and temples, and still hold a huge unfinished obelisk.
- Visit the extraordinary Temple of Horus
- Visit the Valley of the Kings. You will have the chance to visit at least one tomb in the Valley of the Queens and visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Farewell Gala dinner, with white-gloved waiters serving gourmet cuisine. Followed Folkloric Show and a Dervish Show after dinner
About Sanctuary Sun Boat IV
Harmonious colours and teak flooring are used throughout the boat which, along with modern and eye-catching furniture, makes it a luxurious floating haven. On the sun deck, teak is combined with Egyptian marble around the heated swimming pool, giving an eclectic look to this open area – the perfect place to relax. The dining room, whose walls are decorated with hand painted images depicting everyday life in Nubia, has deep leather chairs that perfectly compliment the overall art deco feel of the boat.
WHY WE LOVE THE SANCTUARY SUN BOAT IV
- Choose from three, four and seven-night itineraries, led by best Egyptologists
- Award-winning chefs
- Each spacious suite room features air conditioning, a mini bar and LCD television with satellite
- Two Royal and two Presidential suites offer luxury for the discerning traveller
4 NIGHT NILE CRUISE (LUXOR TO ASWAN)
EMBARK IN LUXOR
KARNAK TEMPLE AND TEMPLE OF KHNUM
After a delicious breakfast buffet on board, our tour of the East Bank will begin with a visit to the Temple of Karnak.
Following the morning sail to Esna, enjoy lunch on board the boat.
After lunch, your Egyptologist will guide you around the Greco-Roman Temple of Khnum at Esna. The beautifully preserved Great Hypostyle Hall was built during the reign of the Roman Emperor Claudius; it was excavated from the silt that had accumulated through centuries of annual Nile floods and is about nine meters below present-day street level.
Afternoon tea will be served on board during the cruise to Edfu.
In the evening, a gourmet dinner will be served on board.
EDFU AND KOM OMBO TEMPLES
PHILAE TEMPLE AND FELUCCA SAILING
DISEMBARK IN ASWAN
Buffet breakfast on board and check out at 8:00 AM.
Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner are included in your stay; as well as mineral water, tea and coffee during meals. There is an early riser tea and coffee service available to guests.
Meals typically consist of the following:
• Breakfast: American Buffet and a la carte Egyptian items
• Lunch: Buffet style (International, BBQ and Egyptian Buffets)
• Afternoon tea: (Selection of pastries, cookies and fresh fruits)
• Dinner: A la carte and choice menus
• Extensive local and international wine lists
• Upper deck barbecues
Our expert chefs can also cater to specific dietary needs of guests. There are vegetarian and children’s menus available. Open doors meals (Breakfast, Tea time, BBQ, Egyptian dinner) are served on deck during sailing the weather permits.
The Sanctuary Sun Boat IV is a contemporary chic, sleek boat with heavy art deco influences. There are 36 standard cabins, two presidential suites and two royal suites.
Each spacious ensuite room features air conditioning, a mini bar and LCD television with satellite. All cabins have Nile views and are fully air-conditioned with individual control.
STANDARD CABINS (15 – 18M²)
Boasting floor to ceiling windows, the luxurious cabins on Promenade Deck on board the Sanctuary Sun Boat IV are an elegant blend of contemporary chic, with art deco influence. The calming tones and harmonious furniture, along with cutting edge fittings, create the perfect solace from which to view the Nile.
PRESIDENTIAL SUITES (38M²)
The Presidential suites offer splendid views of the Nile during your cruise. With a spacious 43.5m² area, the suites also feature an LCD screen with satellite and in-house movies for your personal preference.
ROYAL SUITES (55M²)
The royal suites of the Sanctuary Sun Boat IV are an oasis of luxury for the discerning traveler on their luxury Nile cruise. Offering a private balcony with striking Nile views, the calm, yet vibrant tones of the furnishings provide guests with a relaxing ambience. The entertainment facilities, as well as the amenities, offer indulgence, comfort and luxury rolled into one.
The Sanctuary Sun Boat IV has an upper sun deck with swimming pool (heated to 28 degrees during winter), a shaded deck and a lounge bar. The restaurant is spacious and seats 85. In addition, there is a library and games room with computer and internet access. Along with a gymnasium and a massage room, there is also a gift shop and laundry services. There is a doctor on-board, 24 hours a day. For guests wishing to relax there is room service. There is a no smoking policy throughout the boat, except on the open decks and there is a no mobile policy. There is an on-board doctor 24 hours a day and first aid medicines. For safety on board: a very sensitive fire alarm system, security gate, fire fighting team, emergency lights and signs, life jackets and exit plans behind cabins’ doors; and security on board (on board security officers 24 hours a day and two police guards during sailing.) Wheelchair access is available on a complimentary basis but if client requires staff assistance, an extra charge will be added. A screen projector is available upon request. There is a Nile mail service with cards and stamps are available at the reception desk. There is also a Lost & Found system on board.
Lounge under the Egyptian sun on the top deck of the Sun Boat IV. Refreshments will be brought out to you while you relax. The swimming pool is the perfect place to cool down after a day of sightseeing. Take a dip and then relax on a sun lounge nearby.
The sofas in the lounge provide a comfortable place to sit and have a drink from the bar while chatting with your fellow passengers. Share your sightseeing experiences in the air-conditioned lounge.
LOWER SUN DECK
Sit on the lower deck and enjoy the shade it provides while still giving you the opportunity to watch the beautiful Egyptian scenery pass by.
In the Sun Boat IV’s restaurant you will be served gourmet cuisine at every meal in a friendly atmosphere.
We recommend flying from Cairo. The flying time from Cairo to Luxor is 1 hour.
In Luxor the docks are in front of the Military Officers Club.
5 STAR CRUISE ON Sun Boat IV
Luxor to Aswan
Choice of three, four and seven night return itineraries, led by best Egyptologists
Please enquire for upto date availability Contact
4 NIGHT CRUISE DATES 2020
Departure Dates on Sun Boat IV
February 25, 2020
March 4, 2020
March 20, 2020
- Nile Cabin Deck $2,020
- Main Deck Cabin $2,136
- Bridge Deck Cabin $2,183
- Promenade Deck Cabin $2,229
- Presidential Suite $3,854
- Royal Suite $4,527
- Full board meal plan – breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner with mineral water, tea and coffee served during meal times
- All sightseeing, guiding and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Taxes and service charges
- Any items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls and purchases from the gift shop
- Gratuity to staff
- Drinks package
- Full beverage package – US$ 85 per person, per night (local wine, beer, soft drinks, juices, tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the cruise)
- Limited beverage package – US$ 55 per person, per night (half bottle of wine or two bottles of beer, mineral water, soft drinks and juices during meals only)
- Children beverage package – US$ 35 per child, per night (mineral water, soft drinks and juices throughout the cruise)
- Medical services, travel insurance or visas
- All transfers to/from the boat from airports
- Children over the age of 6 are welcome on the Sanctuary Sun Boat IV
- Please contact us for child rates
- Additional surcharges apply for upper deck cabins/suites
- Please contact us for rates for single and triple occupancy
- * Deluxe Cabin on Main Deck category is available on Sanctuary Nile Adventurer only
- ** Royal Suite category is available on Sanctuary Sun Boat IV only
Share this tour with your friends...